A Little About Myself
Hi there!! My name is Kevin Sullivan, a 26 year old born and raised in Minneapolis, MN and I'm the head of Kevin Sullivan Films. If you've made it to this point on the website you've seen that the main focus to what we do is helping our couples create an experience that will not only make your planning process less stressful, but really focusing on you two and getting those memories on your wedding day captured in the best way possible.
I've been in love with cameras for as long as I can remember - always stealing my moms digital camera growing up to take pictures and videos with my friends around the neighborhood. You might even be able to find some of those on Youtube but let's hope you don't!
Some things about myself:
- I have a Bachelor's degree in Mass Media & Film Studies from MSU.
- I've seen The Office fully through an unhealthy amount of times.
- Sesame chicken is the way to my heart.
- I absolutely LOVE dogs, but, I'm allergic to them....
- I still think about what life would've been like if we won our park board basketball championship back in 5th grade. (we lost in overtime!!!!)
But enough about me! In all seriousness, my biggest goal is to make sure that your wedding day is as beautiful as possible and that it's documented in a way that will let you look back at those perfect memories. Feel free to contact me for any questions/inquiries about your wedding -- I'd love to learn as much as possible about you and talk over what packages work best!